I’m currently employed as a Client Services Coordinator at the University of NSW Library. This role has me responsible for a team of front line client services staff across locations on the Kensington Campus of the University.
Previous positions include:
- Insync Surveys: Senior Manager, Education and Libraries
- ALIA: NSW State Manager
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia: Knowledge & Research Team Leader
- Royal North Shore Hospital: Reference Librarian
- University of NSW Library: Outreach Librarian
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians: Library Manager
As you can see I’ve worked across a range of sectors, both in and for libraries. I’ve worked in small libraries and big libraries; I’ve worked for a vendor; I’ve even worked for ALIA, which means I have a good understanding of how the Association works.